Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - The Return...

I know. It has been a long time since last I posted....that's the way life goes.

I have so much to be grateful for! Since the last post I got a new job - well two a good one and then an even better one! Yes, even in this economy. Of course I was distracted by the election and all the associated shenanigans, to the point where I very deliberately unplugged from most media outlets.

I thought I was changing the direction of the blog but what I realize is; I really have not. The blog is about black women looking inside themselves and acknowledging their worth, their value. The blog is about embracing the positive aspects of who you are and distancing yourself from foolishness, drama, and toxicity. It's about recognizing damage and repairing your personal damage; while moving away from those creating, promulgating, and profiting from damage and the perpetuation of damage.

Empowerment (to me) means having the clarity of mind and spirit and the access to information (wisdom where available) to make the best decision for you! All decisions have consequences. Personally, I'm striving to make the best decision in a given situation to produce the most positive and beneficial outcome for ME!

This blog is personal endeavor and a social one. I am diversifying the content, so get ready for the Nerdery! Fitness, vegetarian/vegan and juicing commentary will also be included regularly.

Check out this amazing low calorie soup at  Red Lentil Soup










I neither endorse nor recommend the 5:2 Diet! The soup however, is low calorie and vegan.

Peace _/\_



No comments: