Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life, Me, and the Muslim Bushido

Life

My life has had a bump or two recently. The bumps will be reflected in a couple of my upcoming posts. Nothing major or life-threatening has happened mind you, just an occurrence or two which left me a wee bit sad and somewhat disillusioned. Friends, assumptions, etc…

Me

I have been hecka busy for the last two or three weeks. Most of my time has been taken up training for a 5 mile charity run. Then there’s the time I have put in on my professional life: adding new classes to my schedule and professional training and study. Whew!!! Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining! I am grateful for the abundance in my life on a daily basis.

Muslim Bushido

My blog sister Khadija posted her last essay on her fabulous blog today! {getting very weeping}

muslimbushido@blogspot.com

Her blog remains a must read because of her insight, foresight, knowledge, wisdom, and plain old good advice. I am truly sad to see her blog end but I am grateful for the seeds she planted with me. If I had not encountered her blog, I don’t know that I would have ever started my own. {deep bows of gratitude}

You have nourished us (bw bloggers) and now (hopefully) we can return the favor. {major positive energy flowing in your direction}

Peace

2 comments:

Khadija said...

Southland Diva,

Thank you so much for your kind words, feedback, and support during my blogging adventure! LOL!

I've learned and gained so much from listening to commenters like you during the conversations. It's been life-altering in many good ways. THANK YOU!

Peace and blessings,
Khadija

Southland Diva said...

Hey Khadija,

It has taken a minute for me to get back to the blogging life. I thank you for checking out the blog (as always).

I've been training for a 5 mile run as well as on the grind attempting to increase the number of classes I teach (so far, so good!!) which is why I haven't been as attentive to the blog. I'm thinking I'll blog about my adventures in running soon.

Anyway, miss ya! And many thanks! Positive vibes in your direction.

Peace